1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 15, 2016 10:12 AM by Jarret Pazahanick

    Replacement cheques US Payroll

    Natalie Vans
    Visibility: Open to anyone

      When we process off cycles in US Payroll, and replacement cheques are issued , we do not see FI-GL reversal document and replacement FI-GL posting with the new cheque number. Are we missing the step?


      Also noticed that some of these corrections are tagged as "V" and some with "R" type, do you know wthat is the difference?



      Appreciate comments/inputs