1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 8, 2016 12:04 PM by Gabriel Perez

GRC  Process Controls- Interactive Adobe Form Email ContentGRC  Process Controls- Interactive Adobe Form Email Content

Karen Chirico
    Visibility: Open to anyone

Currently the functionality for email content is static meaning that the same email content gets sent out with each type of survey regardless of the purpose of the survey.  This is currently a functionality GAP that SAP has not yet addressed.  We  are currently using survey functionality quite broadly and across many different functions.  Each time a function needs to send out surveys or reminders a configuration change must take place to modify the email content to be specific to that functions survey instructions.

What I am looking to understand is if anyone is utilizing this functionality and if so how you may have gotten around the gap that currently exists?

Regards,

Karen Chirico

Director Enterprise IT

Honeywell

• 1. Re: GRC  Process Controls- Interactive Adobe Form Email ContentGRC  Process Controls- Interactive Adobe Form Email Content
          Gabriel Perez

Hi Karen,

I do agree with you on the email content limitations.  Another approach would be without using Adobe forms.  When you schedule your surveys in the Planner and I will use a control self assessment survey.  Based on the control it will route to the users work inbox.  So it would not be using Adobe forms at all it would use the webdynpro format from the work inbox. 

This way when a work item is generated into a users work inbox then the email is generated.  What I have done in the past is used Portal with SSO to provide the work inbox link via the email to the user so that all they have to do is click the link and it takes them directly to their work inbox and from there they can perform the survey.

Hope this helps.

Gabe Perez