0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 11, 2015 11:09 AM by Gayathri Nannapaneni

    Prior year overpayment(/582) reducing the current year wages

    Gayathri Nannapaneni
    Visibility: Open to anyone

      SAP suggested not to use original wage types in IT221 for offsetting prior year payment as the taxability might different. we need to offset original wage type in prior year to fix the YTD as OP is paid and should not adjust Other taxes as prior year adjustments to have only FICA/MED adjusted with right of claim issued by Employer to employee for claiming other taxes during filing


      any suggestions?