1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 13, 2013 1:35 PM by Shawn Grant

Application SOLISSTAB does not support transaction type ZMCR

Shawn Grant

By default currently the only transaction types available within the Service Messages tab of transaction SOLAR02 are:

• BMIS Message
      • SAIS Issue
      • SMCR Change Transaction
      • SMOR BPMon Request

We want to change this list so that it includes our customer namespace transaction type ZMCR (a copy of SMCR). However, when I try to add this transaction type using the IMG [SAP Solution Manager > Capabilities (Optional) > Implementation/Upgrade > Blueprint and Configuration > CRM Transaction Types > Restrict Business Transaction Types] it does not work. I receive the message

Application SOLISSTAB does not support transaction type ZMCR

Message no. AI_SMCRM015

Maybe ZMCR has to be added using the IMG [SAP Solution Manager > Capabilities (Optional) > Implementation/Upgrade > Blueprint and Configuration > CRM Transaction Types > Include Additional Transaction Types] but I'm not experienced enough to create a BAdi.

Can anyone help me please?

Thanks,
      Shawn

• 1. Re: Application SOLISSTAB does not support transaction type ZMCR
          Shawn Grant

I still have a message open with SAP, but they did provide some steps that got me passed the subject errror message. Hopefully it will help you too.

• In SPRO, access the action “Specify Several Transaction Types”
          • Then double click “Specify Transaction Type”
          • Here you must have a “PROCESS_TYPE_ADD” entry with field value as the transaction type you want to use. Eg.: ZMCR
          • After this, when you access STWB_SET In "transaction type for twb service desk messages", You`ll be able to add that transaction type

Cheers,

Shawn