Missed this webcast? You can access the session on demand and review at any time: Recording Link. (There are no slides for this interactive Q&A session)
Getting paid on time and paying your accounts are critical components of a healthy business. This month we'll look at how you can utilize functionality in SAP Business One to manage both these critical areas more efficiently.
This live session is an interactive opportunity to ask questions and discuss best practices with other attendees.
- Primarily in this session, we looked at the Dunning Functionality/Wizard in the Sales - AR module (Minutes 25 - 45)
- We also covered setting up Credit Limits via the Business Partners module, as well as general setup required to enable credit limits (minutes 45-51)
- We also crowd-sourced a number of additional topics Richard intends to cover in depth via our "15-minute Fundamentals" series of tutorial videos. Stay tuned to our ONE.Source for those to come later in the month.
- Cutting Checks with AP
- GL determination
- Security & confidential accounts
- Workflow setup
- Get a jump start on next month's by asking your questions in advance via this .
Richard Duffy, Community Evangelist and Subject Matter Expert, ASUG