ASUG Presents: Cybersecurity Roadshow - Securing the Enterprise-Houston
This event is part of a multi-city educational offering with a focus on security/cybersecurity in a world that includes on-premise technology environments, a proliferation of mobile and BYOD devices, Platform as a Service (PaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS) and “everything in the Cloud”. With the multitude of highly-publicized breach headlines, never has protecting our enterprise assets been more important.
Network during this complimentary event with peers, partners, and SAP on one of the most headline-grabbing topics at present. SECURITY. Hear from subject matter experts, gain insights from a recently-retired executive from a large global SAP customer on approaching security in a world of increased complexity and numerous threats, and get answers to your questions in the Q&A time allotted.
- Tactics to consider for making sure the ENTIRE enterprise is secure
- Insights into necessary internal or external skills
- Key elements to secure your SAP environment
- Solutions for security challenges surrounding the on premise/cloud hybrid environments
- Updates on GDPR and the impact on your organization
- Current topics impacting security and risk within your company
- The event is open to both ASUG members and non-members. Content is of importance to security professionals (SAP and network), audit teams, those tasked with building and maintaining process and procedures, IT directors, chief information security officers, and partners with interest.
Thank you to our generous sponsors who have made this multi-city roadshow possible.
The roadshow will be taking place in the following cities. Please click on the link to register!