SAP Support Value Realization Roadshow
Are you missing out on what's yours? Unlock the full potential of your SAP Support investment in this full-day session. Do you know what’s included in your yearly SAP Support and Maintenance investment?
At ASUG and SAP, we are fully committed to helping you work more effectively with your SAP software investment by simplifying solutions, providing knowledge-enablement tools to improve skillsets, and offering direct access to support experts.
SAP Support is more than fixing existing issues and provides services and tools for risk mitigation, lowering total cost of operations (TCO) and leveraging innovation with minimum disruption to your business. It is designed and built to help you prevent incidents before they happen with technical resources and services that are proactive and prescriptive.
We’ll show you how you can do more with less and maximize your SAP operations, at no additional cost.
Receive best-practice guidance on how to fully leverage and utilize the benefits of your existing SAP Support investment through services, reports, education, and tools that are already yours. Discover your current value realization opportunities to operate your SAP solutions optimally, identify business improvement enhancements, accelerate your path to innovation, and move your organization forward in your digital transformation.
- What Every Customer Should Know: Essential Advice on SAP Next-Generation Support
- Deep Dive into the SAP Support Portfolio
- Overview and Live Demos on SAP Enterprise Support Academy and Value Maps
- Powering Your Next-Generation SAP Center of Excellence with SAP Solution Manager
- Customer Value Experience Tools Included in All SAP Maintenance Models
- SAP Innovation and Optimization Pathfinder, Including Deep Dive Demos
- And More Best Practices
Register for an event near you (non-ASUG members are welcome too, invite a colleague!) and feel free to contact Paul Kurchina, ASUG Community Advocate, with any questions at email@example.com.
Thank you to our sponsors: