Missed this webcast? You can access the session on demand and review at any time: RECORDING LINK; slides attached.
An often misunderstood and under-utilized component of SAP Business One, CRM contains lots of additional usable components that can help you focus more on your most important asset - your customers.
Additionally, Year-end is a critical time for most finance departments and preparing correctly will make the process even easier. This session will share some best practices and discuss how you can make Year-End less taxing.
This live session is an interactive opportunity to ask questions and discuss best practices with other attendees. Additionally, you can let us know which topics or questions you would like addressed in advance. (Submit your questions and topics in advance here) Can't make the live session? All ASUG webcasts are recorded and available on-demand if you register in advance or visit ONE.Source, the ASUG Community for Business One.
Richard Duffy, Community Evangelist and Subject Matter Expert, ASUG
The following questions were addressed in the webcast.
- What is the most recent documentation for Year End Processing from SAP B1?
- Follow up: How to Perform a Year-End Closing in Release 9.1 - document referenced and requested on the session
- Richard, do you have any experience integrating a Hubspot vs Salesforce CRM integration? is one preferred over the other in your opinion?
- Can we integrate Gmail into SAP for integrate emails?
- Can you share the exact location of the Year End Checklist on ONE.Source ?
- Have you found that Hubspot vs Salesforce works better with SAPB1?