The BI + Analytics Conference, produced by Eventful Conferences, is five months away. Be sure to register by January 12 to save $400 off your registration rate.
The Call for Papers is officially open! We encourage you to submit an abstract for consideration by the conference steering committee. Share the essence of what you are doing in the business intelligence and analytics practice that is special, unique, or different, and how you achieved this fantastic outcome. If chosen, you will be a VIP speaker at the BI + Analytics Conference, taking place Feb. 19–21, 2018, in Huntington Beach, CA.
Your peers are looking for that magical formula to transform their own situation. We are staying away from anything generic or obvious so please just go for it! This template will guide you.
Your story — from either a business or IT perspective — should be in the realm of how you implemented or upgraded your system, or simply smart ways you are using analytics technologies that helped you drive organizational process improvement and enabled you to better manage your people.
- Submit your paper by Oct. 6, 2017
- Once you have submitted, you can expect a call from the conference producer to unpack your story further.
- All abstracts will be vetted by the steering committee, predominantly made up of your peers.
- If you are a customer speaker and selected to be on our agenda, Eventful Conferences will cover your flights, accommodation, and conference pass to be our VIP guest.
- There is no need to write a long paper. Other than your short abstract, the only other deliverable will be your final presentation, which isn’t due until January.
- If you work for a partner organization, your submission should be in conjunction with a customer to be considered.
Submitting a presentation also provides you with the opportunity to share this during a chapter meeting or in a webinar, so we would love for you to be open to the opportunity of telling your story more than once.
For any questions about your submission, please contact the Eventful Conferences production team at 914.509.5354.