Hosted by ERPfixers
There are several changes that have been made with S/4 HANA Finance. One of the major ones is with the introduction of New Asset Accounting which provides new data structures and enhanced functionalities that allow you to manage and monitor your fixed assets. Attend this webcast and live Q&A with Oona Flanagan, ERPfixers Expert and author of the new SAP Press E-bite “Introducing New Asset Accounting in S/4 HANA”, to learn more about the following:
- Key changes introduced with New Asset Accounting
- Depreciation Areas and Ledgers - how they work now
- Integrated Asset Postings and the Universal journal
- How Depreciation runs in New Asset Accounting?
- Migrating to New Asset Accounting
Oona Flanagan, FI/CO Expert