Meet ASUG BI Platform Market Leader Dell Stinnett-Christy
Meet Dell Stinnett-Christy, our new ASUG BI Platform SIG Market Leader volunteer. Dell has volunteered before and has already started volunteering for ASUG by moderating ASUG webcasts. Dell has been working w/ BI platform for over 10 years, online, and is active on BI platform space on the SAP Community site.
Dell enjoys helping people. Dell is also a SAP Community Topic Leader.
Read more about Dell here.
Introducing the ASUG BI Platform Volunteer Chair
Meet ASUG BI Platform Chair Simon To
Meet Simon To, our new ASUG BI Platform SIG Chair. Simon has volunteered as an ASUG BusinessObjects Ambassador. Simon is currently Program Chair for the ASUG Dallas-Fort Worth Chapter. Simon is also an SAP Mentor, one the "most influential community participants in the SAP ecosystem."
Simon also volunteers his time with the Boy Scouts and loves tennis. You can follow Simon on twitter @substring
January ASUG BI Webcasts
- January 17 How the City of Chicago Migrated to SAP BI 4.2
- January 19: Lessons Learned from an Enterprise SAP BusinessObjects Lumira Deployment at Organic Valley - customer story
- January 24: Empowering End-Users: How Phoenix Contact Changed Its BI Standard
- January 25: How Honeywell Aerospace went from Whiteboard to Dashboard in Eight Weeks (Customer Story)
- January 26: Build It and They Will Come, But Do They Know Where and What It Means? South Carolina Enterprise Information Systems