The ASUG Enterprise Data Warehousing (EDW) SIG brings together BI professionals that create and operate an Enterprise Data Warehouse using SAP HANA and/or BW, including all steps required to set up a highly flexible, reliable, robust and scalable BI solution and easily manage it. The EDW SIG targets HANA and BW data architects, data modelers and developers, basis, and ETL and data load team members.
The EDW SIG covers a variety of topics which include:
- Best practices for data modeling with SAP BW and SAP HANA
- SAP HANA and BW Vision and Roadmaps
- Data Warehouses in a Mixed Architecture such as S/4, BW, HANA
- SQL driven approach to SAP HANA as an EDW
- SAP HANA and the Modern DWH Architecture
- Upgrading and converting to the latest version and tools for SAP BW and HANA
Special Message from the SIG
Thank you for visiting the ASUG Enterprise Data Warehousing SIG.
We want this EDW SIG to be about YOU! Please reach out to Allison Levine Allison Levine for any presentation topics you'd like to see covered in a future webcast.
Have a question about EDW or a best practice within SAP HANA or BW? Use our discussion forums to post your question and get an answer from someone with experience!
Sign up for these upcoming webcasts: