About The Chapter
The Midwest Central Chapter hosts a wide variety of topics that include, Mobility, Big Data, Solution Manager, Testing, Fiori, Analytics and more. Average meeting attendance is 80 - 100 people. A successful staple for many of the Chapter Meetings has been "Panel Discussions". These "Panels" include leaders from within the Chapter community who address hot topics of interest, such as Managing Change Effectively, Build/Run SAP Like a Factory, the Cloud and other topics our base membership is interested in hearing more about!
Last Time Out - DuPont Pioneer Event
We had a great Midwest Central Chapter event on September 22nd at the Iowa State football game. Appreciate the support of our sponsors and look forward to seeing you at future ASUG MWC events in 2019.. Thanks to all those who participated and we look forward to seeing you at future events.
2018 Chapter Meeting Dates
- Tuesday, April 24, 2018 - John Deere Financial - Johnston, IA
- Thursday, July 12, 2018 - University of Nebraska - Lincoln, NE
- Friday, August 24, 2018 - DuPont Pioneer - Johnston, IA
- *Saturday, September 22, 2018 - Iowa State Tailgate & Football Game - Jack Trice Stadium - Ames, IA*
- *Tailgate activities will start around 7:30 a.m. The just announced game time is 11:00 a.m. Hope to see you there!!!
2019 Chapter Meeting Dates
- Our first host for 2019 has already been identified. A special thanks to the University of Nebraska Lincoln (UNL) for proactively engaging the MWC!
- We are also happy to share that ConAgra Foods has agreed to be a host for one of our 2019 chapter meetings.
- If you are interested in hosting or sponsoring an ASUG MWC Chapter meeting in 2019, please send your interest to: email@example.com
The Chapter would also like to identify a host for our Kansas City, Topeka or Wichita market area. We look forward to providing our MWC members with more relevant value-added sessions in 2019 and beyond!
Follow us on Twitter: @ASUG_mwc
Find us on LinkedIn: ASUG Midwest Central Chapter
Number of Members • 3501
Major Cities Served • Omaha, Lincoln, Kansas City, Des Moines, Topeka, Wichita
Average Meeting Attendance • 50-120
Major Industries Represented • Utilities, Manufacturing, Food Mfg, Mill Products, HR, Rail
Unique Companies Represented: • 660+
Current Hot Topics • SAP Business Objects, SAP BI Roadmap, SAP Solution Manager 7.2, SAP Business Suite, SuccessFactors, Fiori