About The Chapter
The Midwest - Central Chapter hosts a wide variety of topics that include, Mobility, Big Data, Solution Manager, Testing, Fiori, Analytics and more. Average meeting attendance is 80 - 100 people. A successful staple for many of the Chapter Meetings has been "Panel Discussions". These "Panels" include leaders from within the Chapter community who address hot topics of interest, such as Managing Change Effectively, Build/Run SAP Like a Factory, The Cloud and other topics our base membership is interested in hearing more about!
2018 Chapter Meeting Dates
- Tuesday, April 24, 2018 - John Deere Financial - Johnston, Iowa
- Thursday, July 12, 2018 - Lincoln Electric System - Lincoln, NE
- This meeting will be in collaboration with the Utilities SIG
- Friday, August 24, 2018 - DuPont Pioneer - Johnston, Iowa
- Thursday, October 4, 2018 - ConAgra - Omaha, NE
- Our first Host for 2019 has already been identified. A special thanks to the University of Nebraska Lincoln for proactively engaging the MWC!
- If you are interested in HOSTING or SPONSORING an ASUG MWC Chapter meeting in 2019, please send your interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Chapter would also like to identify a host for our Kansas City, Topeka or Wichita market area. We look forward to providing our MWC Chapter members with more relevant value added sessions in 2018 and beyond!
Last Time Out
The ASUG MWC Chapter held it’s final Chapter Meeting of 2017 on Friday, October 20th at the FBL Financial Services facility in West Des Moines, IA. 50+ chapter members were in attendance and were treated to a full day of information and learning opportunities around S4/HANA Cloud, BPC, SAP Payment Technology, Fiori and Business Objects among other topics. A special thanks to John Roepke and FBL Financial Services for hosting!
Follow us on Twitter: @ASUG_mwc
Find us on LinkedIn: ASUG Midwest Central Chapter
Number of Members • 3501
Major Cities Served • Omaha, Lincoln, Kansas City, Des Moines, Topeka, Wichita
Average Meeting Attendance • 50-120
Major Industries Represented • Utilities, Manufacturing, Food Mfg, Mill Products
Unique Companies Represented: • 660+
Current Hot Topics • SAP Business Objects, SAP BI Roadmap, SAP Solution Manager 7.2, SAP Business Suite, SuccessFactors, Fiori
2017 Meeting Archives
- Thursday, June 8, 2017 - University of Nebraska, Mammel Hall - Omaha, Nebraska
- Saturday, September 16, 2017 - Kansas City Sporting KC Soccer Game - Kansas City, Kansas
- Friday, October 20, 2017 - FBL Financial Group, Inc. - West Des Moines, Iowa