About the Chapter
The Ontario Chapter hosts 4 meetings per year in the greater Toronto area. Chapter meetings typically features a full day of education and 3-4 tracks of education sessions on hot topics, as well as networking opportunities.
2018 Chapter Meeting Dates
February 28, 2018 - Chapter Meeting at Seneca College
- The call for speakers is now open! Submit your interest by January 12.
May 16, 2018 - Chapter Meeting at Ryerson University
September 26, 2018 - Chapter Golf Event at Angus Glen Golf Club
November 14, 2018 - Chapter Meeting at the Living Arts Centre
Special Message from the Chapter
Member suggested topics for future meetings include:
- Solution Manager
- Mobile solutions
- Dashboards & Analytics
- SAP User Experience (UX) / SAP Fiori
- SAP Interactive Forms by Adobe
- Electronic Invoicing / Electronic Bill presentation
- Procure to Pay solutions
- SAP Netweaver Platform
- BI / BW / BOBJ - reporting capacity, tools, and integration
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Project System
- Improving user adoption/training
- Employee Self-Service (ESS) / Manager Self-Service (MSS)
- Automated test solutions
- Change management
The success of our meetings are dependent upon the participation of our Members, if you would be interested in presenting on one of these topics, please let us know.
Thank you for helping to grow the ASUG Community in Ontario.
Number of Members • 4879
Major Cities Served • Toronto, Mississauga, Niagara, Kithener, Waterloo
Average Meeting Attendance • 175-200
Major Industries Represented • Manufacturing, Services, Uilities and Consumer
Unique Companies Represented: • 614
Current Hot Topics • S4HANA, SAP Analytics, SuccessFactors & HCM, Supply Chain
2017 Chapter Meeting Archive
View content from 2017 chapter meetings here.