Finance professionals today recognize the need to extract value from the inundation of data. As digital transformation is becoming essential for the organizations, the need for tools that allow for increased efficiency is crucial. The finance organizations are transforming themselves from an expense control, spreadsheet-driven accounting/reporting center, into a smart predictive analytics driven organization that creates business value by automating the predictive processes and helps to answer the business questions in real-time.
This six-part webinar series will cover how SAP BusinessObjects Predictive Analytics supports the end-to-end processes of a Predictive Analytics project using the example of a use case in a financial organization.
Join ASUG on August 24th for the kick-off webcast, Improving a Financial Company’s Business Processes with SAP BusinessObjects Predictive Analytics
In this session, SAP’s Flavia Moser will provide a high-level overview of predictive analytics, and how organizations that traditionally rely on business intelligence technology can benefit from predictive analytics.
She will also go over multiple examples of how our customers were able to improve their return-of-investment by implementing predictive use cases.
Join us for the rest of the series:
- - Sept. 14: Prepare Your Data for Predictive Models Using Data Manager
- - Sept. 28: Efficiently Create Predictive Models with Automated Analytics
- - Oct. 12: Empower Business Users with Predictive Insights Using Expert Analytics
- Nov 2: Automate Your Predictive Models with SAP Predictive Factory
- - Nov. 9: Consume and Interact with Predictive Results in SAP Applications