Join this webcast for an introduction and preview to Experience SAP Solution Manager 7.2: The State-of-the-Art Managing Platform for SAP Solutions,a hands-on Pre-Conference Seminarat 2016 ASUG Annual Conference.
SAP Solution Manager 7.2 is the most complete lifecycle management solution for SAP and non-SAP software. It allows you to continuously protect your investments, leverage innovation, and achieve value from your SAP solutions.
In this webcast, see a preview of this session and why you should attend this hands-on session at ASUG Annual Conference.
John Krakowski Jr., Senior Product Manager | Solution Management for Application Lifecycle Management, SAP America
About the Pre-Conference Seminar
Monday, May 16
8:00 a.m. • 5:00 p.m.
$745 ASUG Member | $845 ASUG Non-Member
How to Register
If you have not yet registered for SAPPHIRE® NOW & ASUG Annual Confernece, add this Pre-Conference Seminaras you complete your conference registration. Already registered? Log back in to your record to add this seminar. Space is limited.
First-time or experienced user or strategist of SAP Solution Manager; Technical, business, and executive
- “Test-drive” SAP Solution Manager 7.2 in the cloud on your own laptop
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2 solution strategy on a napkin
- Simpler business and IT alignment with the new SAP Business Process Management software
- Full support of hybrid solutions from SAP, SAP HANA, and SAP S/4HANA
- Prepare today for SAP Solution Manager 7.2
- Panel discussions with Q&A
Benefits of Attending:
- Hands-on experience with the new SAP Solution Manager 7.2 release
- Engagement with a panel of SAP Solution Manager solution experts
- Insight into the road map and strategy
- Take-away resources to prepare today for the next release
- Hands-on experience with the new SAP Business Process Management software
- Experience with the new user interfaces in SAP Solution Manager 7.2
- Information about the new parts of SAP Solution Manager that are available in the cloud
- A walk-through of the improved application operations, business process improvement, IT service management, and release-management enhancements
- An understanding of the full support for hybrid solutions from SAP
- Details to drive your life-long plan, build, and run success of SAP S/4HANA
- Information about focused solutions for customers with special requirements
John Krakowski, Senior Product Manager, SAP America
Tim Steuer, Program Lead, SAP SE
Evan Stoddard, Senior Product Manager, SAP America
Michael Pytel, Practice Lead, NIMBL