|We Need Your Input: ASUG Business Intelligence Community Survey|
The ASUG Business Intelligence Community needs your help. We are conducting a membership survey to help us assess the level of satisfaction with the services we provide and identify ways we can improve.Thank you for your participation.
We want to continue to provide services that are important to you, refine those that need improvement, and introduce new services that address your goals.
Please complete the survey. A few submissions will be selected randomly for prizes in appreciation of your valuable feedback. Complete the survey early for more chances to win.
Take the Survey
Previous feedback indicates you want easier access to historical webcasts. First, log on to ASUG.com and then click on these links:
|Share Your Experience at ASUG Annual Conference|
|ASUG is excited to once again offer you the opportunity to share your expertise through customer-driven sessions at ASUG Annual Conference May 17-19, in Orlando.Submit a session proposal to share your knowledge with thousands of fellow SAP professionals. This is an opportunity to showcase your technical expertise and position your company as an innovative leader in the SAP ecosystem.|
Our topic category is “BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE, BUSINESS WAREHOUSE, SAP HANA (BI/BW), BIG DATA, CLOUD ANALYTICS”Some tips for your abstract:
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.
- Customer stories will receive high priority.
- All presentation titles must be limited to 150 characters or less.
- Abstracts are limited to 100 - 150 words. Please be as thorough as possible when describing the presentation content. Abstracts will be reviewed on their completeness; incomplete abstracts or abstracts of fewer than 50 words will not be considered.
- All submitters will need to supply key learning points for the submission. Key learning points will identify the three key concepts this presentation will provide the primary audience.
- All accepted speakers are required to participate in a mid-point review in the March/April timeframe to ensure abstracts are aligned with content.
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts that can be submitted by a potential speaker.
Call for speakers is open now. Submit today.
|New Influence Council Relaunching - SAP Analysis Suite|
The ASUG Influence Council for the SAP BI Analysis Suite has been meeting for past five years. Join us January 14 to highlight this council’s accomplishments, close this council, and investigate starting a new council.Register today
Also check out another opportunity to influence SAP – SAP BI Customer Collaboration program.
Take advantage of your membership to attend the the following webcasts in January:
Webcast Series: Cloud for Analytics
January 12, 2016 - February 3, 2016Additional Webcasts:
Join the Business Intelligence Community for this five-part series on SAP's new Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution that redefines analytics by providing all analytics capabilities for all users in one product.
|2015 In Review|
In 2015, your ASUG BI volunteers held 84 webcasts, supporting three conferences, and multiple ASUG influence Councils. Many of you won Knowledge is Beautiful books by attending our webcasts.
We want to continue to serve you, our members, so please take the survey referenced above.
Happy holidays from your ASUG BI Volunteers!
Follow us on Twitter @ASUG_BI