RECHARGE HR - WELCOME & INTRODUCTION - SHERRYANNE MEYER

Version 2

RECHARGE HR Introduction - by Sherryanne H Meyer

This introduction sets the framework for WHY we created "Recharge HR" for workplace innovation.  At ASUG we believe in the power of community to help us move forward in the direction that is most valuable to our unique organizations.  Recharge HR tells a story -- of how to LEAD thru change, who to FOLLOW, how to RENEW thru small step changes or a strategic plan and why it is critical that we INNOVATE starting right now. 

ASUG is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM .

Help ASUG give back with Operation Gratitude: Remember our veterans for all they've done to serve our country. We'll have holiday cards ready for you at the event to fill out with a short tribute, and mail them out for you.

SPEAKER

Sherryanne Meyer - FOLLOW ME @SherryanneMeyer

Sherryanne Meyer is a Community Advocate for the Americas’ SAP Users’ Group (ASUG) Human Resources Community. Sherry has extensive experience as a manager for a Fortune 250 company both as a Human Resources manager and as an IT manager. Sherry is the author of highheeledstandards.com, a blog about business and technology issues in everyday life and the Word Press blog "Ordinary Leader" about experiences in leading without authority. Together with ASUG she is building a community of HR and HR IT business professionals to collaborate on answers to business issues, to maximize the use of the technology they own and to help them identify new solutions to the future of work.

Company: ASUG

My Sessions:

Should I Stay Or Should I Go? With DJ AJ Whalen facilitating a conversation with Luke Marson and SherryAnne Meyer
    Thu 10:45 AM - 11:45 AM 3rd level; Executive Business Area

Recharge HR Welcome
    Thu 08:15 AM - 08:30 AM Floor 1 Auditorium

Sherryanne Meyer