We did a mid-point review here - Mid-Point Review of ASUG BI Community | SCN
Now with the end of Q3, where do we stand? Year-to-date, we've held 64 webcasts with over 14K registrants as SAP Lumira shows below:
Registration by quarter is as follows:
Q3 is lower as it covers the summer months, and the team also works on the SAP Analytics BusinessObjects Conference.
This was a "recommended" chart by Lumira, showing the registrations counts. The Reporting SIG has already held 10 webcasts this year, with more on the way, including three more planned for Q4:
- October 14 Best Practices for Building Great Web Intelligence Reports – An Insider's Perspective
- Nov. 10 Self Service and Universal Universe Objects at Phoenix Contact
- Nov. 23 What's New in SAP BusinessObjects Mobile BI
The Reporting SIG is also ahead of the game as starting in 2016 two more webcasts are planned:
January 19: Stack More Beer in the Fridge: How Molson Coors Increased Its Productivity (Web Intelligence)
The top 5 webcast registrations are shown above, with 3 out of the top 5 focusing on SAP Design Studio.
Each SIG is supposed to hold 4 webcasts per year; as you can see all of our SIG's have exceeded that (using conditionally formatting in Lumira, I've highlighted the SIGs exceeding 4 webcasts in green). Additionally, looking at our survey, the community wanted to hear more about BI Platform. We heard you, and have *five* more BI Platform webcasts planned, including 1 customer story and 4 on BI4.2:
- Oct. 27 Sizing SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise – How a Sizing Exercise at Cardinal Health Made Drastic Performance Improvements
- Dec 2 BI4.2: Improved Collaboration Capabilities and Mobile Push Notifications
- Dec 3: BI4.2 Improved Upgrade Process
- Dec 7 BI4.2: Improved Migration Process
- Dec 9 BI4.2: Improvements in Managing the BI Platform
We also heard you that you wanted more customer stories. So far we have had 10 webcasts this year by customers, and more are planned for Q4/2015 and Q1/2016. See the complete listing of upcoming ASUG BI webcasts here.
Lastly, borrowing from SCN Community member Robert Russell's video, please see how far ASUG BI volunteers will go to provide ASUG webcasts:
We invite you to attend the ASUG BI/BW sessions at SAP TechEd ASUG BI/BW Sessions at SAP TechEd Las Vegas or see you on Monday, October 19th at one of the ASUG pre-conference sessions Jump Start SAP TechEd Las Vegas with ASUG Pre-Conference Hands-on Sessions
We want to thank all of our webcast speakers, attendees, ASUG Volunteers and the ASUG Chicago team for their work.