Danny Pancratz OOO Information: May 22 - June 2, 2015

Version 11

Greetings from Ireland, ASUG Staff and Volunteers!

I'm out of the country celebrating two milestone birthdays with my family (my 30th and my Dad's 60th). It's unlikely I'll be able to access my email during this time, so below is a comprehensive update for the meetings I've been helping coordinate.

SIGs - If you need assistance setting up a webcast or distributing a newsletter, my team will be able to assist you. Contact communities@asug.com or Kaela.Altman@asug.com; Shannon.Carter@asug.com; or Meghan.Wachter@asug.com.

Reminder on webcasts: I strongly recommend at least 4 weeks of promotional time for the best registration and attendance.

Midwest Utilities Days in June: Kaela Altman can assit. Registration is open and promotion is ongoing

Southwest Utilities Days in July:

Additional email promotion of both these regional Utilities meetings is scheduled for Thursday, May 28. Additionally, there will be a final call for speakers email for the SW Utilities Days that distributes on Monday, June 1.

Chapters: See below for updates on the summer Chapter events. Most of these events are in good shape and I should be able to help with any requests upon my return.

Contact communities@asug.com if you have any urgent requests (sponsorship, payments, agenda updates, etc.)

Philadelphia Chapter meeting on June 11

• Registration is open here: ASUG.com - Events
    • Agenda is posted here: Agenda - ASUG Philadelphia - June 11 2015_v5.docx
      • Chapter Chair Gail Juseiwicz to lead updating the agenda as needed. She plans to update the document on the website as changes are made.
    • Promotion:
      • Register Today email distributed on Thursday, May 21
      • Another email blast is scheduled for Monday, June 1
      • Weekly promos in the Wednesday "Local Meetings & Events" newsletter
    • Venue contact, if needed, is Cecilia Barclift at SAP cecilia.barclift@sap.com
    • Sponsorship: - June Wright may be sending out a few additional sponsor agreements
    Company NameAmountAgreement ReceivedContact Email
    Leverx5505.11.15alan.mendel@leverx.com
    Linx AS5505.11.15Matt Duka mduka@linxas.com'
    Global Software5505.19.15Karin.Seaman@globalsoftwareinc.com
    Jason Roberts550Pending, sent by June Wright on 5/18kevin.kelly@jasonroberts.com; maryanne.bush@jasonroberts.com
    Decision First5505.19.15Amanda.Wierling@decisionfirst.com; Ashley.Taylor@decisionfirst.com
    Techwave5505.21.15tjalpesh@techwave.net
    Innovapptive5505.21.15sri@innovapptive.com
    Linear Logics/Ameri1000pending, sent by June Wright on 5/21sdesirey@linearlogics.com
    Total3850

Kentucky Chapter Meeting on June 12

• Agenda is posted here: Meeting Agenda - ASUG Kentucky - June 12 2015
      • Agenda is posted in word format if you need to update it
      • Chapter Chair Eric-Stephen Neill is the main agenda contact. eric.neill@hotmail.com or eneill@lexmark.com
      • One TBA presentation that they might fill, with Volunteer Dallas Marks planned as a backup
    • Promotion
      • Register today email distributed on Tuesday, May 19
      • Meghan Wachter will be reaching out to past meeting attendees on Thursday, May 28
      • Another email blast is scheduled for Monday, June 1
    • Venue contract was signed weeks ago and should be taken care of
    • Sponsors:
    YASHn/aSpeaking Onlyrakesh.thakur@yash.com
    Worksoft13505.13.15mmcauliff@worksoft.com; apolenski@worksoft.com
    Esker13505.21.15jason.anderson@esker.com; Amy.Grassl@esker.com
    Clearsoftware13505.15.15Jon Gilman jon@clearsoftware.com
    TEKsystems13505.21.15jkling@teksystems.com; sgerlack@teksystems.com
    itelligence13505.15.15eric.jones@itelligencegroup.com; Anne.Peck@itelligencegroup.com
    Total6750

Ohio Chapter Meeting on June 19

• Agenda is posted here: Agenda: Ohio Chapter Meeting - June 19, 2015
      • Agenda is mostly finalized. Chapter Program Chair Maggie Okrzesik is main agenda contact. maggie.okrzesik@cardinalhealth.com
    • Promotion
      • Register today email distributed on Thursday, May 21
      • Additional promotion as needed (once I get back and the event is a bit closer)
    • Steve Ruggiero  has been working with the host venue
    • Sponsors:
    Knack Systesm1,0005.11.15joe.mead@knacksystems.com
    Dickinson + Associates1,0004.30.15rob.j@dickinson-assoc.com; kate.d@dickinson-assoc.com
    Gorilla Group1,0005.13.15jbudz@gorillagroup.com; cbryant@gorillagroup.com
    Total3000

Indiana Chapter Meeting on June 19

• Agenda is posted here: Agenda - ASUG Indiana - June 19 2015_v2.docx
      • Agenda is pretty much finalized finalized. Chapter Chair Andy Scott is main agenda contact. ascott@hhcorp.org
    • Promotion
      • Register today email drafted and submitted for Marketing review. Lisa Baker should be scheduling it to distribute on Tuesday, May 26
      • Additional promotion as needed (once I get back and the event is a bit closer)
    • Venue contact was signed awhile back and everything should be taken care. I believe Andy Scott is also the main venue contact.
    • Sponsors:
    ProcessWeaver1,000Feb. 11, 2015Martin Garza?
    Intellicorp1,0005.18.15Alex Velasquez avelasquez@intellicorp
    TEKsystems1,0005.21.15David A. Van Jelgerhuis dvanjelg@TEKsystems.com
    Total3000

Florida Chapter Meeting on July 17 - There should be no pressing action items for this event

• Venue contract was signed months ago. Chapter Vice Chair Jeanne Morile is working with them on the BEOs for catering and A/V. We have plenty of time once I get back.
    • Call for Speakers/Sponsors is ongoing until June 2.

Wisconsin Chapter Meeting on July 17

• Call for speakers closed on May 15, registration will open in mid-June
    • Chapter is reviewing speaker/sponsor interest in preparation for my next call with them on June 5
    • There should be no need to send out sponsorship agreements while I'm gone
    • Angela Daron is helping lead the review of speakers/sponsors

Carolinas Chapter Meeting on July 24

• Call for speakers has closed, working on getting agenda prepared and registration open in Mid-June
    • All speaker and sponsor invites were sent out on May 20.
      • Sponsor agreements due on June 3. I've requested that sponsors send the signed agreements to communities@asug.com (Staff, please process any that come in while I'm gone)
      • Diane Davis is leading the agenda (final abstracts are not due to her until June 5)
      • All those who were not selected to speak/sponsor were also notified via email on May 20
    • Networking reception on July 23 - Taryn Medlin is the volunteer leading this
      • Signed contract was emailed to the venue on May 20, Taryn was copied on that email
      • ASUG Finance should be providing the $250 deposit and credit card authorization
      • Everything else can wait until I get back. Registration won't open until Mid-June when the Chapter meeting registration opens.
    • Sponsors

All other Chapter meetings are not until August or later, or have not yet been scheduled. If any Chapters try to schedule a meeting for June (Alabama was discussing it), it is way too late for us to be able to create a successful meeting.

Capriza1,1002.11.15kaitlyn.rauschnot@capriza.com
    Z - Option1,100sent 5/20/2015 due by June 3Shari.Alexander@zoption.com; cindy.underwood@zoption.com
    Winshuttle1,1005.21.15chad.bralley@winshuttle.com
    Global Software8505.21.15Karin.Seaman@globalsoftwareinc.com
    Attunity8505.21.15matt.pawl@attunity.com
    Total5000