SAP Customer Connection for SAP Solution Manager - System Recommendations Project Kickoff
We would like to invite you to an introductory kickoff call for the SAP Customer Connection project SAP Solution Manager - System Recommendations.
Date: Oct 11, 2017
7 am US Pacific
9 am US Central, Mexico, Colombia
10 am US Eastern
Duration: 1 hour
- Project timeline and scope
- Introduction to the SAP Customer Connection program
- How to participate: process and tools
Scope of project
- System Recommendation is a Fiori application in SAP Solution Manager 7.2. It provides a detailed recommendation of ABAP and non-ABAP SAP Notes (Security Notes, HotNews, Performance Notes and Legal Change Notes) which should be implemented, based on the actual status of the system and already implemented SAP Notes. (The actual status of the system refers to the installed Software Component Versions, Support Packages and Patches of the managed systems which are present in LMDB.)
- Using System Recommendations administrators and security specialists get an overview on missing SAP Notes, create worklists, set a working status and give advices via comments.
- In this Customer Connection Project we will focus on System Recommendations as tool itself.
- All requests referring to related applications (e.g. SNOTE, Upgrade and Implementation Tools (e.g. SUM, SL Toolset), SAP Download Manager) and improvements on quality of SAP Notes or related to products of SAP which are not part of LMDB or for which currently no SAP Notes exist are out of scope of this project.
- System Recommendations in SAP Solution Manager 7.2 SP08 or higher
Out of scope:
- SAP Download Manager, SL Toolset, upgrade and implementation tools
- SAP Solution Manager 7.1 all SPs
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2 <=SP06
- SAP Note Assistant (SNOTE)
Feedback from our customers is essential for us to improve SAP solutions in productive use. We run the SAP Customer Connection program to gather and process this feedback.
SAP Customer Connection works in projects with a fixed product scope and timeline. In these projects, SAP customers collect improvement requests for SAP products in mainstream maintenance. The SAP team will consider requests with a minimum of 5 supporting (subscribing) customers, and deliver accepted requests via SAP Notes and Support Packages.
This project is a great opportunity for you to influence development at SAP, and to request functionality which you have been waiting for and/or to support others by your subscription.
To learn more about the project, please visit project SAP Solution Manager - System Recommendations on our collaboration site.
Please use the SAP Connect link and phone numbers below to dial in.
The call will be posted on the ASUG event calendar shortly - please check there periodically on the October event calendar
Web conference Portal:
Phone Conference Numbers
Please log on to the Web conference first – you will then be asked to provide your telephone number to be called up by the system.
If this doesn’t work for any reason, you can use the details below to connect manually.
Participant Code: 4541171660
Call-in numbers short list
Country Number Mobile/Lync Format
US and Canada 1-866-312-7353 tel:+18663127353,,,4541171660#
US and Canada 1-646-434-0499 tel:+16464340499,,,4541171660#
US and Canada 1-720-897-6637 tel:+17208976637,,,4541171660#