WE'RE IN! (in the SAP SuccessFactors Product Advisory Board, that is)
by Sherryanne Meyer, ASUG HR Community Advocate
Elyse Anchell and Nicole Byfield your Performance Management SIG Chairs, will be working directly with SAP SuccessFactors product managers and other customers as part of SAP SuccessFactors' Product Advisory Board. The first meeting is in JUNE, where they will take our consolidated feedback directly to leaders at SAP SuccessFactors who can make a difference. So - kick up your heels now, raise your hand, send us your thoughts. Want more from your Performance and Goal Management system? tell us. Join the discussions and watch for our upcoming live town hall where we collaborate to help each other and drive the future direction of PM/GM. Simply type your question or comment into "ASK PERFORMANCE AND GOALS" on the Performance and Goals SIG home page. We're in the Product Advisory Board - and we want to engage the heartbeat of your organization.
What You Need to Know
- SuccessFactors released Continuous Performance Management with its latest update on Monday, a feature in the SuccessFactors mobile and web app which integrates with its Performance & Goals talent management module to enable more frequent, goal-oriented interaction between managers and employees
- Continuous Performance Management includes features to assist with meeting agenda building which tie back to an employee’s goals. Frequent manager-employee interactions are promoted through reminders and notifications
- The functionality is designed to mimic the behavior of “effective managers,” as defined by the results of an SAP SuccessFactors and Baylor University research study, the vendor says....READ MORE
by Craig Powers, ASUG News
What You Need to Know
- The latest release of SAP Jam, SAP’s social collaboration software, focuses on expanded peer-to-peer learning capabilities and integration with SAP and non-SAP learning management systems
- The release features a recommendation engine, which aims to increase visibility of courses through suggested content
- Built-in analytics will track learning content usage, with the possibility of identifying peer-to-peer content which can then be converted into formal courses
Follow ASUG's HR Community at @RechargeHR on Twitter and Linked In!