SAP Customer Engagement Initiative provides you with early insights into new SAP product developments. This is a key opportunity for you to provide feedback, input and ideas at early stages of development and shape the future! The registration cycle is running between now thru until June 15, 2018.
What's in scope?
- List of all SAP Customer Engagement Initiative opportunities for SAP SuccessFactors
- List of opportunities for SAP SuccessFactors (all opportunities)
- List of all SAP Customer Engagement Initiative for Human Resources
- List of all opportunities for https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/campaigns-open/?sort=SUBMIT_TO%2520ASC&tags=%255B%257B%2522ID%2522:55,%2522NAME%2522:%2522SAP%252520SuccessFactors%2522,%2522GROUP_ID%2522:4%257D%255DHuman Resources (all opportunities)
- A complete list of opportunities that are open for global participation can be found here: complete project list.
- A list of opportunities that have regional relevance can be found here: projects for the Americas.
How do I register on the Customer Influence website?
Follow-up after registration
When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call SAP; at this point further participation is optional. Typically a Feedback Agreement with SAP will be part of the procedure.
To find out more about the Customer Engagement Initiative
The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative gives customers and partners early insights into new SAP product developments. Afterwards, product managers will ask for the participants’ honest assessment, input, and ideas.
- Participate in remote or on-site sessions to discuss ideas and see if they fit customer requirements*
- Collaborate with SAP product management to shape new product features
- Build a network with other SAP customers and partners using the same product
See: Influence and Adopt for more details
You can see all influence opportunities in the attached monthly Influence Opportunity package (also found on the main ASUG Influence site)
We are always here to help at email@example.com or stop to discuss opportunities in person at the ASUG annual conference in Orlando in the ASUG Hub. Thank you in advance for helping shape the future!