Did you know that the SAP Customer Engagement Initiatives (SAP CEI) provides customers with an opportunity to work directly with SAP to provide product feedback and influence product direction? The first CEI cycle for 2018 is now open for registration. The cycle is open for customer registration until March 16, 2018.
What's in scope?
There are over 100 projects available! For the first time ever, there is also the option to filter for regional relevance –
- see all projects that are for the Americas,
- review the complete project list
- projects relevant for Human Resources can be found here.
- projects relevant for Human Capital Management can be found here.
- projects relevant for Success Factors can be found here
How do I register on the Customer Influence website?
Follow-up after registration
When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call SAP; at this point further participation is optional. Typically a Feedback Agreement with SAP will be part of the procedure.
To find out more about the Customer Engagement Initiative
The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative gives customers and partners early insights into new SAP product developments. Afterwards, product managers will ask for the participants’ honest assessment, input, and ideas.
- Participate in remote or on-site sessions to discuss ideas and see if they fit customer requirements*
- Collaborate with SAP product management to shape new product features
- Build a network with other SAP customers and partners using the same product
See: Influence and Adopt for more details
Thank you in advance for helping shape the future!