March 2, 23, 27 and June 23 – don’t miss this opportunity exclusive developed exclusively for ASUG members.
Every business is facing serious Human Resources challenges today. For many of us the questions are should I move to cloud and when and why? How do I make a change – how do I manage HR and payroll in the cloud? All of us are focused on pending talent shortages, a crisis of employee engagement, and more effective ways to measure and reward performance. There is no one right answer for every organization.
That's why ASUG created Recharge HR where we will learn and talk about topics such as these:
- HR Imperatives for a new world of work with Jason Averbook and Mike Brennan
- Megatrands reshaping the future of work with Michael Lopez at EY
- Payroll - can it get any better than this? with EPIUSE, ASUG and others.
- The CIO, the CHRO and the CFO Partnering for business success with David Swanson, SPHR-SCP
- Mindfulness as a Competitive Advantage with Joe Burton, CEO of Whil Concepts
- Hot Trends, Predictions and Modern Connected Learners with Joshua Margo and Diane Haines
- Planning and building a road to cloud with Julia Yatskar and Chiara Bersano
- Complying, Competing and Surviving panel with analyst Joshua Greenbaum
- Evolution to an Integrated Workforce with Yvette Cameron
- The HR Transformation Journey with Mike Ettling and Mike Molinaro
Most important in all of this is your voice. We encourage you to be part of the conversation – not just a passive listener. This is an open platform to learn, to connect and to share challenges.
How will your HR function be the strategic partner in creating sustainable profit for your organization?
Secure your seat using the links below: