Planning with SAP Business One
Throughout 2018, our ONE.Source curriculum will explore monthly themes from across all perspectives of the SAP Business One ecosystem: Customers, Partners, SAP themselves, as well as our Community Evangelist.
In December, we will explore the topic of Planning. 2019 is knocking on the door, and for many businesses the information inside the ERP system is critical in the planning process. We'll focus on how you can make the most of the data in your SAP Business One solution for planning your next moves.
This post will serve as your curriculum overview and a working document to track all our activities around this topic. Bookmark this page or check back for updates along the way.
- We'll kick off the month with an introductory blog from our subject matter expert and community evangelist, Richard Duffy.
- Expect this on the first Monday of the month.
- On the first Thursday of the month, join Richard for a live "Ask the Expert" & Best Practices webcast.
- During the second week, we will share customer stories with real-world lessons learned and other insights.
- Customers, submit a proposal here. You can get a free year of membership if you present.
- Next, we continue our monthly webcast series with insights and updates from SAP.
- SAP Business One partner expertise and solutions related to this theme wrap up the month.
- Partners, contact Partners@asug.com to learn more about this opportunity.
While this curriculum is primarily facilitated through a monthly webcast series, you can also expect regular blogs, videos, and (most importantly) community discussions on this topic. Visit the ONE.Source Activity feed to stay up-to-date on the latest, follow us on Linkedin or Twitter, or join our Facebook group.
- December 6: SAP Business One Planning Best Practices - Ask the Expert Session
- December 12: Planning with SAP Business One - Insights from SAP
- Customer webcasts TBD
- Partner webcasts TBD