Cloud Computing & e-Commerce with SAP Business One
Throughout 2018, our ONE.Source curriculum will explore monthly themes from across all perspectives of the SAP Business One ecosystem: Customers, Partners, SAP themselves, as well as our Community Evangelist.
In July, we will explore the topics of Cloud Computing and e-Commerce. Cloud computing has moved from being a bleeding edge technology to the mainstream and there are multiple options available for you to incorporate the cloud in to your business and with your SAP Business One deployment. In this mobile and online world, e-Commerce is also becoming increasingly for businesses to keep up.
This post will serve as your curriculum overview and a working document to track all our activities around this topic. Bookmark this page or check back for updates along the way.
- We'll kick off the month with an introductory blog from our subject matter expert and community evangelist, Richard Duffy.
- Expect this on the first Monday of the month.
- On the first Thursday of the month, join Richard for a live "Ask the Expert" & Best Practices webcast.
- During the second week, we will share customer stories with real-world lessons learned and other insights.
- Customers, submit a proposal here. You can get a free year of membership if you present.
- In week three, we continue our monthly webcast series with insights and updates from SAP
- SAP Business One partner expertise and solutions related to this theme wrap up the month.
- Partners, contact Partners@asug.com to learn more about this opportunity.
While this curriculum is primarily facilitated through a monthly webcast series, you can also expect regular blogs, videos, and (most importantly) community discussions on this topic. Visit the ONE.Source Activity feed to stay up-to-date on the latest, follow us on Linkedin or Twitter, or join our Facebook group.
- July 5: SAP Business One Cloud FAQ and Best Practices - Ask the Expert Session
- Customer webcasts TBD
- July 19: Cloud with SAP Business One - Insights from SAP
- Partner webcasts TBD
- What do you want covered in the Best Practices & Ask the Expert Session? (July 5, 2018)
- What do you want to hear from SAP? (July 19, 2018)