Finance with SAP Business One (focus on G/L, AP, and AR)
Throughout 2018, our ONE.Source curriculum will explore monthly themes from across all perspectives of the SAP Business One ecosystem: Customers, Partners, SAP themselves, as well as our Community Evangelist.
In March, we will explore the Finance with a focus on the topics of General Ledger, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable. Almost every transaction ends up in the General Ledger module of an ERP solution but It’s often overlooked as a module that can help your business make better decisions and get greater visibility in to your operations. Getting paid on time and paying your accounts are also critical components of a healthy business. This month we will also look at how you can utilize functionality in SAP Business One to manage both these critical areas more efficiently.
This post will serve as your curriculum overview and a working document to track all our activities around this topic. Bookmark this page or check back for updates along the way.
While this curriculum is primarily facilitated through a monthly webcast series, you can also expect regular blogs, videos, and (most importantly) community discussions on this topic. Visit the ONE.Source Activity feed to stay up-to-date on the latest, follow us on Linkedin or Twitter, or join our Facebook group.
- March 8: SAP Business One Finance (AP, AR, GL, and more) Best Practices - Ask the Expert Session
- March 15: Deploying Purchasing and Inventory Control after Sales and Financials (Customer Story: Gaumard Scientific)
- March 20: Branching Out with SAP Business One
- March 22: Finance (AP, AR, GL, and more) with SAP Business One - Insights from SAP
- Partner webcasts TBD
- What do you want covered in the Best Practices & Ask the Expert session? (March 8, 2018)
- What do you want to hear from SAP? (March 22, 2018)
- A Focus on Financials with SAP Business One | ONE.Source Curriculum for March 2018
- Understanding GDPR and Information Security: Securing Your SAP Business One Deployment and Your Business
- Tip of the Week: Blanket Agreement is Everywhere
- 15 Minute Fundamentals - General Ledger: The Chart of Accounts
- 15 Minute Fundamentals - The Basics of Budgeting
- 15 Minute Fundamentals - General Ledger Transactions
- Solution Overview Videos