On August 28, 2017, SAP announced that the Early Adopter Care Program for SAP Business One 9.3 (both on SAP HANA and MS SQL) has started.
Submit your nominations for the Early Adopter Care program via your partner or via this link
As has been the case with previous Early Adopter releases you will benefit from accelerated problem resolution and special attention from SAP.
What can you expect with release 9.3?
You can learn more in the ASUG upcoming webinars focusing on the SAP Business One Product Roadmap and the 9.3 In Focus sessions due shortly as well as reviewing the 15 minute fundamentals sessions built using SAP Business One 9.3
- Webcast: Reviewing the SAP Business One Roadmap (September 28, 2017 and OnDemand)
- Webcast: SAP Business One 9.3 Enhancements (November 16, 2017 and OnDemand)
- Operating System: SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES): 11 SP3, 11 SP4, 12 SP1
- SAP HANA Platform Edition: 1.0 SPS 12 Revision 122.05
For SAP Business One 9.3, install one of the following Microsoft SQL Server versions:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016
Please refer to the Administrator’s guide for SAP Business One 9.3 and the Administrator’s guide for SAP Business One 9.3, version for SAP HANA in this recent blog post -
Note: SAP Business One 9.3 is delivered together with remote support platform 3.2, which must be installed if you wish to avail from support services such as GoToAssist.