About The Chapter
The Texas Central Chapter aims to host 2-3 meetings per year. Host locations include San Marcos, San Antonio, and Austin. Topics of interest include S/4 HANA, Human Resources, SuccessFactors, Concur, Cloud, SAP HANA®, and Business Suite, MDM, SAP® BusinessObjects™, and Business Intelligence/Analytics.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor / presenter for a future meeting, please submit your abstract to a member of the chapter leadership team for consideration. We are especially interested in SAP customer success stories directly from installation member companies.
2019 Chapter Meeting Dates
- Friday, February 15, 2019 - Marathon - San Antonio, TX
Special Message from the Chapter
Thank you for visiting the ASUG Texas - Central Chapter. We proudly serve the SAP and Business Objects customers in the Austin and San Antonio markets. Contact any of our Volunteer leaders listed on this page to find out how you and your company can get involved.
Be sure to follow the Texas-Central Chapter work space in the Discussions area of the ASUG website.
• Access the presentation materials and agendas from previous Chapter meetings
• Share best practices and lessons learned with other ASUG members
• Initiate discussions and ask questions of other ASUG members within your local area
Find us on LinkedIn: ASUG - Central TX Chapter
Number of Members • 5088
Major Cities Served • Austin, San Antonio
Average Meeting Attendance • 50-60
Major Industries Represented • Oil & Gas, Energy, High Tech
Unique Companies Represented: • 695
Current Hot Topics • HCM, mobility, BPC
2018 Chapter Meeting Archives
- Friday, March 23, 2018 - YETI - Austin, TX
- Friday, July 27, 2018 - CPS Energy - San Antonio, TX
- Thursday, Nov. 8, 2018 - The Highball - Austin, TX