About This Chapter
- 3-4 Meetings/Events per year
- 2 large chapter meeting per year hosted in the Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St. Paul)
- 1 Networking event in the summer, typically hosted at Target Field
- Smaller, specific focus events held as demanded
- Average Meeting Attendance: 250-300
- Typical Tracks include: User, Functional, General, Business Intelligence, and other specialized areas
- Chapter usually hosts a post-event networking event
- Chapter regularly hosts Lunch n' Learns for ASUG Installation Member Companies (SAP Customers) to increase awareness for ASUG membership
- Chapter regularly hosts events to support ASUG Company Champions
2017 Chapter Meeting Dates
- Thursday, April 6, 2017 - Minneapolis Marriott West - Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Vendor Fair - Monday, July 17, 2017 - Target Field - Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Thursday, October 26, 2017 - Minneapolis Marriott West - Minneapolis, Minnesota
Special Message from the Chapter
If you have recomendations for future topics or if you a have topic to present, please let us know.
Interact with ASUG Members in the Minnesota Chapter Workspace
Follow this Minnesota Chapter Workspace in the Discussions areas of the ASUG website.
- Access the presentation materials and agendas from previous Chapter meetings
- Share best practices and lessons learned with other ASUG members
- Initiate discussions and ask questions of other ASUG members within your local area
Let us bring an ASUG Lunch & Learn to your Organization!
We now offer an opportunity for the Chapter Leadership Team to visit your Organization and conduct a Lunch and Learn on the value of ASUG, the objectives of the Minnesota Chapter and how to register on the ASUG.com website.
If you would like this session to be conducted at your Organization, please contact one of our Leadership Team members. We look forward to working with you to maximize your ASUG membership.
Number of Members • 5392
Major Cities Served • Minneapolis and St Paul
Average Meeting Attendance • 250-300
Major Industries Represented • BioTech, Food Production, Food Mfg., Information Services
Unique Companies Represented: • 517
Current Hot Topics • BOBJ, Mobility, HANA, BI Roadmap