About The Chapter
The Midwest - Central Chapter hosts a wide variety of topics that include, Mobility, Big Data, Solution Manager, Testing, Fiori, Analytics and more. Average meeting attendance is 80 - 100 people. A successful staple for many of the Chapter Meetings has been "Panel Discussions". These "Panels" include leaders from within the Chapter community who address hot topics of interest, such as Managing Change Effectively, Build/Run SAP Like a Factory, the Cloud and other topics our base membership is interested in hearing more about!
Upcoming 2018 Chapter Meeting Dates
- Tuesday, April 24, 2018 - John Deere Financial - Johnston, IA
- Thursday, July 12, 2018 - University of Nebraska - Lincoln, NE
- Friday, August 24, 2018 - DuPont Pioneer - Johnston, IA
- Saturday, September 22, 2018 - Iowa State Tailgate & Football Game - Jack Trice Stadium - Ames, IA
- More details coming soon! Please note: This event is reserved for ASUG Customer (Installation) members only. If you have questions regarding your membership, please email MemberServices@asug.com.
- Our first Host for 2019 has already been identified. A special thanks to the University of Nebraska Lincoln (UNL) for proactively engaging the MWC! We are also happy to share that ConAgra Foods has also agreed to be a Host for one of our 2019 chapter meetings.
- If you are interested in hosting or sponsoring an ASUG MWC Chapter meeting in 2019, please send your interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Chapter would also like to identify a host for our Kansas City, Topeka or Wichita market area. We look forward to providing our MWC Chapter members with more relevant value added sessions in 2018 and beyond!
Last Time Out
The ASUG MWC Chapter held it’s 2nd Chapter Meeting of 2018 on Thursday, July 12th at the University of Nebraska in Lincoln, NE. The Chapter also hosted a 'Night Out' following our event for a night of food, drinks, fun and networking at Gate25. During Thursday's chapter meeting, approx 90 chapter members were in attendance and treated to a full day of information and learning opportunities around S4/HANA Cloud, Predictive Analytics, Roadmap for Enterprise Asset Management, Inventory Management, among other topics. A special thanks again to Jonathan Jakub from Lincoln Electric Systems (LES) for facilitating the meeting at the University of Nebraska Lincoln and to the University of Nebraska Lincoln for hosting! The ASUG MWC Team looks forward to working with the LES and UNL again as a HOST for one of our future Chapter Events!
Follow us on Twitter: @ASUG_mwc
Find us on LinkedIn: ASUG Midwest Central Chapter
Number of Members • 3501
Major Cities Served • Omaha, Lincoln, Kansas City, Des Moines, Topeka, Wichita
Average Meeting Attendance • 50-120
Major Industries Represented • Utilities, Manufacturing, Food Mfg, Mill Products, HR, Rail
Unique Companies Represented: • 660+
Current Hot Topics • SAP Business Objects, SAP BI Roadmap, SAP Solution Manager 7.2, SAP Business Suite, SuccessFactors, Fiori
2017 Meeting Archives
- Thursday, June 8, 2017 - University of Nebraska, Mammel Hall - Omaha, Nebraska
- Saturday, September 16, 2017 - Kansas City Sporting KC Soccer Game - Kansas City, Kansas
- Friday, October 20, 2017 - FBL Financial Group, Inc. - West Des Moines, Iowa