About the Chapter
The Georgia Chapter aims to hold at least three meetings annually in the Atlanta area. Meetings typically feature 4-5 tracks of education sessions on hot topics, Keynote presentations from SAP and SAP customers and Partners, as well as an evening networking reception. The Chapter also hosts an annual holiday networking event in December.
2018 Chapter Meeting Dates
- Winter Meeting: February 23, 2018: Loudermilk Conference Center
- Spring Meeting: May 11, 2018: Loudermilk Conference Center
- Fall Meeting: September 7, 2018: Loudermilk Conference Center
- Holiday Event: December 5, 2018: SAP Office, Buckhead, GA
- More details coming soon!
Follow us on Twitter: @ASUG_Georgia
Find us on LinkedIn: ASUG Georgia Chapter
Number of Members • 6616
Major Cities Served • Metro Atlanta, Savannah, Augusta
Average Meeting Attendance • 250-350
Major Industries Represented • automotive, transportation, CPG, retail, healthcare
Unique Companies Represented: • 720
Current Hot Topics • HANA, Mobility, Security, UX and Analytics