- Each Chapter will host 2-4 local face-to-face events each year
- Events consist of education sessions and networking opportunities
- Registration for Chapter events typically opens 4-6 weeks prior to the meeting (when the initial agenda is available)
- No cost to attend meetings: they are included in your ASUG member benefits
- Each of ASUG's 38 Chapters has a workspace dedicated to facilitating your discussions, housing relevant information, and connecting you to local users. Visit your local Chapter's workspace to access information or contribute to your community
- Event details and registration information can be found via the Events Calendar
Presenting at Chapter Meetings
- Must be an ASUG member to present
- ASUG Installation Members (SAP Customers) are always encouraged to share their experience (Best Practices, Lessons Learned, Implementation/Upgrade stories, etc)
- ASUG Affiliate Members (SAP Partners, Consultants, Service Providers) are welcome to present; however, the Chapter typically requires a sponsorship with these speaking opportunities. This helps the Chapter cover the cost of the event(s), while providing the sponsors with additional marketing and sponsorship benefits.
Sponsorship for Chapter Meetings
As sponsorship costs and opportunities vary between Chapters, the best way to find out about these opportunities is to subscribe to email notifications for the Chapters you may wish to sponsor.
For each Chapter meeting, we send out a Call for Speakers & Sponsors email 2-3 months prior to the event. An additional resource is ASUG’s Local Meetings & Events Newsletter. This weekly newsletter, sent each Wednesday, will include upcoming events for the Chapters to which you subscribe.
If you customize your ASUG profile to receive emails from Chapters, you will be included on those email distribution lists:
- Click on Update My Profile in the “My ASUG” section of the website
- Select your Chapter preferences
- Look for updates about their events each Wednesday
If you have any additional questions about becoming active with your local ASUG Chapter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.